Plant based cheese manufacturers continue to promote health and pricing strategies aimed towards a large millennial demographic, who are inclined towards veganism.
ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / March 18, 2020 / The global plant based cheese market will thrive at an impressive 9% CAGR during 2019 – 2027, as projected by a new Fact.MR report. Key players in the plant based cheese market are seeking to leverage the recent legal definitions of plant based foods to set category benchmarks, particularly in emerging countries.
“The endorsement of plant-based dairy products by major celebrities is creating opportunities for the plant-based cheese market. Support from key health organizations is also generating demand for plant-based cheese,” says the Fact.MR report.
Request Sample Report-
Plant Based Cheese Market: Key Findings
- Rising sales of plant based cheeses will account for a CAGR of over 10% for e-commerce channels through the forecast period.
- Plant based cheeses will primarily be distributed through indirect channels, third parties, and affiliates, even as direct sales fall behind.
- Developed regional markets such as North America continue to be at the forefront of demand, driven by retail sales activity.
- Capturing a substantial volume share in the market, Asia Pacific is projected to display highly lucrative opportunities.
Plant Based Cheese Market: Key Driving Factors
- An upward trend in veganism and healthy eating habits are key drivers supporting the rise of the plant based cheese market.
- Rising consumer demand for low-sugar, low-fat, lactose free foods is a key driver of market growth.
- Regulatory bodies such as the FDA are recommending the consumption of plant based cheese, bolstering market growth.
- Rising adoption of plant based fast food options by major brands is anticipated to sustain global sales.
Explore complete plant based cheese market report with detailed market segmentation, 307 tables, 279 figures at-
Plant Based Cheese Market: Key Restraints
- Deficiencies of nutrients and relevant side effects associated with consumption of only plant based cheese will remain a key constraint.
- High consumer preference for conventional cheese options continues to hamper market growth.
Manufacturers are leveraging high growth potential of plant based cheese market by investing in strategic product development endeavours. Industry heavyweights are targeting nominal pricing levels, to meet the global demand, largely coming from the millennial consumer demographic. Prominent companies operating in plant based cheese market include, but are not limited to, Daiya Foods Inc., Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Inc., Follow Your Heart, and Galaxy Nutritional Foods Inc.
About the Report
This 170-page study offers detailed market forecast on the plant based cheese market. The key categories covered in the report include source (soy, coconut, cashew, almond, and others), form (blocks & wedges, slices, spreads, and shreds), buyer type (household, HORECA, and food processing), and sales channel (retail sales and direct sales). This analysis has been tracked on a country-wise level, with a total of 30+ countries across 5 key regions.
Explore Fact.MR’s lucid coverage of the food and beverages landscape
Ammonium Phosphatide Market– The ammonium phosphatide market study analyses the key trends, innovations, regulatory policies, and key strategies adopted by leading players in this evolving landscape.
Algae Fats Market– The study analyses the algae fats market and offers growth opportunities in USD million across 30+ countries in six regions.
Sarsaparilla Market– With strong growth through 2027, sarsaparilla producers are eying substantial growth.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analysed the Food & Beverages sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Fact.MR’s latest food industry market insights and analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
View source version on accesswire.com: