Save on Apple iPad deals during Black Friday 2019 with our up-to-date guide to the best early 1TB iPad Pro, 256GB iPad Air & 128GB iPad Mini 4 deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In search of the best Black Friday iPad deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Saver Trends have reviewed the top early 12.9 inch iPad Pro, 10.5 inch iPad Air, & 7.9 inch Mini 4 Black Friday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best iPad deals:
● Save up to 78% off on Apple iPads (latest 7th Gen models) – get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com
● iPad 6th Gen for $99.99 – for a limited time get the Apple iPad 6th Generation for just $99.99 at Sprint. While supplies last.
● Get the newest iPad for $0/mo. (one week only) – available at Sprint. iPad 7th Gen 32GB $0/mo. after $19.17/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills.
● Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini at Amazon – featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
● Save up to $249 on Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 11-inch & 10.5-inch) on sale at Amazon – check live prices on the latest models
● Save up to 44% on Apple iPad Mini & iPad Mini 4 at Amazon – instant savings on top-rated models with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular
● Save on Apple iPad Air at Amazon – save on the latest Space Gray, Silver & Gold iPad Air tablets
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Apple iPad Pro has a capacity of up to 1TB. The iPad Mini has a maximum capacity of 256GB while the iPad Mini 4 storage is up to 128GB. The lighter 10.5 inch iPad Air has a storage size of 64GB and 256GB. For the basic 9.7 inch iPad, models with 32GB and 128GB are available.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? The two retailers leading this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping holidays are Amazon and Walmart.
Market research company eMarketer predicts Amazon will retain its dominance of the US e-commerce market in 2019, commanding 47% of sales and growth of 20.4% year-on-year. Free shipping without a minimum purchase amount proved highly successful in boosting Amazon’s sales and reputation last year, as millions of products left shelves and found their way into US homes over the holiday shopping season.
Market research company eMarketer predicts that Walmart’s online revenue will grow by 33% by the end of this year. The retailer has recently taken Apple’s place as the third biggest e-commerce website in the US after Amazon and eBay.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)