Compare the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday LG TV deals for 2019 and save on 55 inch, 65 inch and 70 inch LG 4K TVs
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s our expert pick of the best LG LED TV and LG OLED TV Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales team at Saver Trends.
Best LG & OLED TV deals:
- Save up to $350 on a wide range of LG Full HD & OLED TVs at Walmart.com
- Save up to 44% on a wide range of top rated LG TVs at Amazon – check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
- Save up to 57% on LG 4K TVs at Walmart – check live prices on highly rated LG OLED & LED TVs, NanoCell TVs and more 4K Ultra HD and HDR TV models
- Save up to $300 on top-rated LG Smart TVs at Walmart – save on the NanoCell TV series with 4K Active HDR, LG ThinQ AI technology and built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Check out the full range of LG 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch TVs at Walmart – check live prices on the latest 4K TVs with IPS wide viewing angles, 4K Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos audio
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
LG TVs are widely known for the high contrasts in their displays, especially in dark rooms. The LG OLED TV, for instance, provides intense colors and depth on images and videos. LG TV sizes range from 55 inches, 65 inches, 70 inches or even bigger. LG 4K TVs are preferred by consumers who want to get 3840 × 2160 resolution that works best in gaming and UHD movies. LG Smart TVs are made for browsing, binge-watching, and video streaming on a big screen. People go for LED TVs for a more cost-effective option especially if no Wi-Fi connectivity is desired.
What time is Black Friday at Amazon and Walmart? As Thanksgiving this year happens very late in November, Black Friday follows on the 29th of November, with Cyber Monday falling on December 2nd.
Black Friday deals on Amazon are available for longer than the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period with discounted offers appearing as early as the first few weeks of November and as late as the first week of December this year. Walmart is also kicking off the holiday shopping fever early this year. The retailer’s Early Deals Drop, an online promotion which started on October 25, offers savings on select items under several categories such as electronics, apparel, home essentials and more. Online deal hunters get a headstart at Walmart, with holiday offers normally appearing on the retailer’s website the night before Thanksgiving. The launch of in-store deals usually occurs the next day.
Black Friday specials remain on offer until Cyber Monday at most retailers. In recent years, Amazon has been extending their deals for an additional week, so shoppers can expect the retailer’s deals to be available until the following weekend.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)